Motor Mouth is potty trained but is having some issues staying dry at night. These are my adventures in helping Motor Mouth achieve nighttime dryness on a regular basis.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's Early in the Night

Okay, so FINALLY, I'm working with Motor Mouth on the dry nights again. I put the 'puppy training pad' down on the bed and had him sleep butt naked. Motor Mouth, upon realizing he was sleeping without a pull-up or any clothing said, "Oh, I didn't know I was sleeping like daddy!"

I put the kids to bed at 9:00 pm. At about 11:30, Motor Mouth woke up and said he had to go to the bathroom. I told him to put on a pull-up and went to remove the wet pad and sheets. 

Only...They weren't wet!!! 
He woke up all on his own to go pee in the potty!!

Now, I don't know if this is working for sure or not. It is only night 1. I had Motor Mouth go back to bed commando. No pull-up for my boy, tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment